23.7.10

big plans

so i've been working on gathering my things for my final portfolio for graduation for the past week or so. one of the main things we have to have is a process book, and if you know me, you know it's got to be perfect! so my plan is to have a hardcover bound book, professionally printed off. as of right now, my plan is to have my sketchbook and process pages look like they just came right out of a sketch book (rough looking paper, my whole scrap book thing i do on various pages, etc.). i also plan on having magazine layouts so that it'll give the illusion of looking at a magazine in some areas.

anyways, this is a rough idea of how a two page spread in my book will look. with the cardboard looking background and edges of my book showing and all!
these are pages where i've began planning my next big project. you'll just have to wait and see!

i'll probably be much of a stranger for this quarter, it's a busy one for me. lots of amazing, time consuming, work cut out for you classes. hopefully ill have fabulous things to show for it by september!

{© thirty-times-three}

3 comments:

  1. The plan looks good! Can't wait to see the real-deal when it's finalized and printed ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it, love your drawings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, graduation portfolios. Brings it all back. Good luck with all of that. I'm sure yours will be knockout.

    ReplyDelete