24.2.11

Kraken Up

It's WAY past due for me to update this thing! I've been really busy getting ready for graduation, but I've made a lot of awesome things for Etsy! And I'm hoping to get involved in a few of those art events in downtown Roswell, Kennesaw, whereever sometime this year.

I've apparently had quite a fixation on krakens lately, so if you cruise the Etsy shop you'll notice lots of them! I don't know what it is, but my guess is that it's that awsomely designed Kraken Rum that's been taking over design blogs.

Snag a print of this guy^ at kristinadutton.etsy.com

I also had enough traffic to my fan page to finally give it a url!
You can now find me at www.facebook.com/KristinaDuttonPaints!


5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous colors! I liked you on facebook. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The colours are beautiful! I went to your Etsy shop and also quite liked the humor in your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I love the colors you used to make such beautiful combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete