27.2.10

off with her head!

so the thread and canvas event went really well! it was a blast and a great turn out! thanks to everyone who came! cant wait to do the next one! only next time i want to have real paintings ready to purchase, i'm not a big fan of this whole art print deal. it just doesn't compare to the real thing, you know?

in other news, if you aren't busy on wednesday you should come on by east side lounge and support me and my girl cora! this is kind of like my dream show, everyone knows i am an alice in wonderland fiend. (although not so stoked on the movie coming out, hope it doesn't ruin this childhood favorite, tim burton already ruined a fabulous ray bradbury story (in my opinion, sorry if you liked the film! don't be mad at me!))

hope to see you there! it's always a great cause to support your local artists! (we really appreciate it! haha)

{©thirty-times-three}

No comments:

Post a Comment