so the past weekend went as follows:
- up at 7:30 a.m. (an ungodly hour, if you ask me)
- went to nick's old, smelly, apartment to save him from the cave that it was
- spent the day driving under 50 miles an hour from dunwoody to woodstock, and moving things until 3 p.m.
- did i mention there was a razor in my tire? yay for unexpected expenses. not.
- food with the fam and nick's dad at THE FLYING BISCUIT (amazing!)
- family smash hour
- drag me to hell, which was pretty good but i was a little upset with the ending.
- then family smash again!
do you know what i love even more than being one of the boys? BEATING the boys. especially when they are my cousins, brother, and boyfriend. OH YEAH. i'm pretty awesome.
i've also held out on putting some work up here, so heres a watercolor sketch of a sweet little bumble bee. i've been practicing lots of different ideas and styles for the honey designs, and i think i've found one i'm going to go with.
now i have to spend the next 2 days completely re-doing my website. if you dont hear from me after those 2 days, i've probably died of computer over dose.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWO OF MY FAVORITE DOLCE MEN!